Friday 10 May 2013

Script

Our final script can be seen below, as an improvement to the preliminary we have focused a lot more on structuring this script to keep the audience interested and listening, we are still deciding what music to play below the voiceover.

(Voiceover) Matt: Why is it as life's boundaries begin to expand, there's always someone to get in the way? Well. It was  while it lasted. Even with all my money...and what I presumed to be a flawless system... I must have missed something - but what?

Intruder *shouting*: There's no point in hiding boy! If you run - we'll catch you!

(Voiceover) Matt: What happened to me? I was a somebody... I was notorious... I was... untouchable.

(Voiceover) Matt: I helped people with drug problems. Then I realised drugs weren't a problem - they were a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment